Tales of two beagles, two lucky parents, and Madeleine Jane!
that is one super cute cake - nicely done Jenn!!!
yay, glad the pictures finally worked!
it's a masterpiece mommy!! Lucky Maddie...she has a mommy who will do those things for her..
That totally beats the spider I did for my son's 9th! :) Good job!Boys and Girls... oh the differences :)
Right on, the pictures worked. I think the cake is super cute and is more than appropriate breakfast fare.
that is one super cute cake - nicely done Jenn!!!
ReplyDeleteyay, glad the pictures finally worked!
ReplyDeleteit's a masterpiece mommy!! Lucky Maddie...she has a mommy who will do those things for her..
ReplyDeleteThat totally beats the spider I did for my son's 9th! :) Good job!
ReplyDeleteBoys and Girls... oh the differences :)
Right on, the pictures worked. I think the cake is super cute and is more than appropriate breakfast fare.
ReplyDelete