Sunday, May 04, 2008

The moment we've all been waiting for...

Piggy Tails!!

Auntie Lisa, this post is for you...





Maddie is all about the piggy tails today. These pictures are from yesterday when Lisa and I attempted to go to the zoo. Seriously we should have just ditched the kids and went for a London Fog b/c with the napathon that went on, there was no zoo for us!

Anyway, back to the piggy tails - she's loves them. This morning when she got up from her nap and saw the little dish (yes, of course I have a special little dish) of hair elastics she started reaching and for them and pointing to her hair. So of course I had to oblige.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. ok, seriously - she just gets cuter everyday!! LOVE the pig tails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so much more grown up than when we were there two months ago. Good job on the hair, not a single one out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very even, nice work. Wait until she get to the age where you are not allowed to do her hair anymore. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute!!! thanks for the study break!
    Just in case you gave up on our blog...it has been updated in the last couple weeks and I promise to update again as soon as exams are finished. K

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, LOVE the piggies! They are much bigger than Alyssa's. I am soooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree...a london fog would have made everything better!!!

    ReplyDelete