Easter
My camera battery was kaput so Auntie Lisa took these pictures and sent them to me - so you have her to thank for this blog update! Grandma and Grandpa Kenco, Great Uncle Bruce, Auntie Lisa, Uncle Jayson, Jackson and Mackenzie all came over for our first family dinner in the Warman house. It was so nice to spend time with everyone and NOT DRIVE ANYWHERE!
I had our Miss Maddie all dolled up, right down to the black Mary Janes. But as Auntie will tell you, Maddie was less than impressed with those shoes and stood in one spot for a long time. Now that I think about it, maybe I should use those shoes more often. Anyway, there's only one picture with both shoes. She clomped around in one shoe for awhile until her Auntie took pity and helped her get rid of the other one.
My camera battery was kaput so Auntie Lisa took these pictures and sent them to me - so you have her to thank for this blog update! Grandma and Grandpa Kenco, Great Uncle Bruce, Auntie Lisa, Uncle Jayson, Jackson and Mackenzie all came over for our first family dinner in the Warman house. It was so nice to spend time with everyone and NOT DRIVE ANYWHERE!
I had our Miss Maddie all dolled up, right down to the black Mary Janes. But as Auntie will tell you, Maddie was less than impressed with those shoes and stood in one spot for a long time. Now that I think about it, maybe I should use those shoes more often. Anyway, there's only one picture with both shoes. She clomped around in one shoe for awhile until her Auntie took pity and helped her get rid of the other one.
See, shoe gone.




No comments:
Post a Comment