Friday, October 05, 2007

Still Shot

This may one of the last pictures I have of Maddie sitting still. She has learned to crawl and last week she learned to pull herself up. Oh dear.


Sometimes she wakes up early and just chatters away in her crib. Sometimes I wonder if she's telling her blankie all her plans for the day.


And now...welcome to my world:




I did it again with the video - I turned the camera and apparently I can't rotate the video. So just crank your head and enjoy. For some reason video on Jason's camera doesn't have sound when it's played on my computer (listen, can you hear Jason's big sigh here?)

NOTE: She can't get to standing when she's in her sleeping bag, which is always in now. AND I'll be lowering the crib ASAP. In fact, for your piece of mind, consider it lowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment