SIX MONTHS OLD!!!
So much to do and so little time...
~eating solid food
~goin' to the beach
~learning to sit up
~meatballin' around the room (Jason's word for "rolling")
So much to do and so little time...
~eating solid food
~goin' to the beach
~learning to sit up
~meatballin' around the room (Jason's word for "rolling")


BUT - before we could get to the beach I discovered that my rear window had smashed! I was loading the car and threw my beach bag in the back seat. I glanced up to see that the window was completely shattered and maybe two seconds later the whole thing fell in. It was a very lucky day b/c Maddie wasn't in the car when the window fell in, only my beach bag. We're not 100% sure how it happened, or even when. It was either hooligans or it was a very random rock from someones tires. Quite an eventful (and expensive) day! Jason came through (for the millionth time) and let me take his truck while he took the car and had the window replaced. Now the Neon Rider is good as new! (and yes, I managed to save my "minot sticker" so that I know which car is mine!!)




Gull Lake is great, but no shade! Total bummer about the window.
ReplyDeleteKeel was there early and snagged a fabulous spot under a tree. It really was a lucky day (except for the car thing...)
ReplyDeleteClaire's comment was "maybe if she didn't put so much stuff in her car, the window wouldn't pop out!
ReplyDeleteHad to share, thought it was too funny!
Now all that makes for a very exciting long weekend!
ReplyDeleteYOu got to go to the beach too!!! I am so jealous. ON the other hand, all the windows remianed intact at my place this weekend!
ReplyDelete