Can we come in...PUHLEEEEZZZ???
(Bosco and Sammy outside Jason's office door)
When good string happens to bad beagles... This summer we apparently left a ball of string within beagle reach.
In less than 5 minutes there was string over the entire backyard.
Thank you for enlightening me on wild rice!! I'm sad to say that it doesn't really exist here in Ireland so it's on my list of things to bring back with me. See you soon and thanks for the updates!! Kell
ReplyDeleteP.S. Who would have thought that you'd own a vacation property at such a young age?! Well done!! I hope you enjoy it.
And...I think I forgot to comment on your use of the phonebook even though I was personally mentioned in the blog...I'm glad I made a difference in your life :) I should take my own advice...you should see some of the positions I study in. My favourite lately has been kneenling on a chair. Very un-OT of me!!